Pahlavandle heavy handles pack
The Pahlavandle heavy handles pack gives you the option of adding weight and changing the feel of the swings.
The possibility of being able to adjust weight in small increments allows you to progress faster with both strength and skills. Each insert weighs 370g. When combined with the lever arm principle and circular movements, what sounds like a small weight actually increases the resistance enough to make a difference.
Like with every other type of strength training, if you always train with the same weights, the training adaptations will at some stage reach a plateau. Having an easy possibility for variation is extra nice!
The Pahlavandle is the most affordable solution on the market when it comes to Indian clubs.
- Fits ALL carbonated plastic bottles around the world (soda pop or sparkling water)
- Adjust the weight up to 3kg per club
- Stack up to 3 handles together to increase leverage
- Fill bottles with water, rice, gravel or sand
- Provides resistance and traction
- Train anywhere
- Food grade plastic
- 20 cm and 65 grams per handle
- Not to be used as a hammer or for juggling
ALWAYS check your equipment before training! Moving parts may become loose and fly out of your hand.
To check out all the specifications of the Pahlavandle, click here.