Double heart shaped transitions, step by step
Indian clubs transitions are the essence of the art of club swinging. Our step by step videos make it easy to master those complex moves. Flowing seamlessly from one swing to the next is where club swinging is at!
This video course is for the serious club swinger who wants to learn how to change the direction, rhythm and patterns of the heart shaped swings, without stopping the flow. You will up your game, but expect lots of mental gymnastics while learning!
We dare to say that once you have those transitions down, everything else with Indian clubs becomes easy. Your concentration levels will greatly improve, and you will experience true mindfulness in motion.
The videos show the essential viewing angles and break down the moves step by step, in a slow pace, for easy learning.
To get the most out of this series, complete all exercises in “Club Swinging 102” first!
Indian clubs transitions includes:
- Guidelines and safety PDF
- 101 Express
In sync swings
- Double Inner to Double Outer Switch
- Double Outer to Double Inner Switch -Indian Cross
- Double Outer to Double Inner Switch- Reverse Cross
- Parallel Switch
- Double Inner Swing to Parallel and back
- Double Outer Swing to Parallel and back
Out of sync swings
- Alternating Inner to Outer Switch
- Alternating Outer to Inner Switch
- Alternating Inner Swing to Windmill and back
- Alternating Outer Swing to Windmill and back
- How to change the rhythm of a swing