INDIAN CLUBS STARTER KIT
Our Pahlavandle ™ Indian clubs starter kit has everything you need to get started with this fantastic training form!
The Pahlavandle ™ is a handle that fits carbonated drink bottles made of plastic. Simply find 2 bottles of the size you wish to train with and screw them on to the handles.
You may fill the bottles with tap water, rice, gravel or sand if you want a heavier weight. We recommend you to use plastic bottles up to 1,5 liters and a maximum weight of 3kg.
3 ESSENTIAL SAFETY TIPS
- Always inspect your equipment before you train.
- Always take a 360 degree space check around you before you start your workout, as clubs can hit things or fly out of your grip.
- Always train within your capacities, listen to your body, and use common sense.
WHAT YOU GET
In this Indian clubs starter Kit, you get a set of Pahlavandle™ and 2 video pack downloads: Club swinging 101 and Club swinging 102.
The video tutorials in the 101 pack cover safety, key principles and all the basic circles you need to know to get a broad foundation of skills.
Start on the light side to learn technique and add weight as you go.
Indian clubs do not work like regular strength training. Remember that we are playing with leverage and speed! Swinging two Indian clubs of 3kg each sounds easier than it really is! The are lots of complex movements to master before you even need to start thinking about heavier clubs.
Club swinging 102 is all about the signature move of Indian clubs, the heart shaped swing. We cover BOTH single and double club swings.
ZIP Folders size: 2.9GB (2 folders)
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- Suitable for children and adults
- The material used for the Pahlavandle ™ is food grade safe plastic.
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact.
- The Pahlavandle™ is only designed to be used as per our recommendations to be found in our instruction videos.
- Note that we accept no liability in any case of modification whatsoever of our products.