INDIAN CLUBS STARTER KIT
Our Pahlavandle Indian clubs starter kit has everything you need to get started with this fantastic training form!
The Pahlavandle ™ is a handle that fits carbonated drink bottles made of plastic. Simply find 2 bottles of the size you wish to train with and screw them on to the handles. You’re good to go!
You may fill the bottles with tap water, rice, gravel or sand if you want a heavier weight. We recommend you to use plastic bottles up to 1,5 liters and a maximum weight of 3kg.
AREN’T CLUBS TOO LIGHT TOO BE EFFECTIVE?
Indian clubs do not work like regular strength training. Clubs are mostly swung in circular patterns.
The challenge comes from the displaced center of mass (like kettlebells), and the extra leverage! Swinging two Indian clubs of 3kg each sounds easier than it really is!
The other aspect of the challenge is the complexity of the patterns, requiring optimal timing and coordination. But relax! We have you covered, and our instruction videos break down all the steps you need to master!
WHO USES OUR INDIAN CLUBS?
Office workers, kids, physiotherapists, personal trainers and all the way to elite athletes, club swinging will bring benefits to your well being and performance.
People report a reduction in shoulder and neck pain, better mobility, coordination, balance and improved strength.
3 ESSENTIAL SAFETY TIPS
- Always inspect your equipment before you train.
- Take a 360 degree space check around you before you start your workout, as clubs can hit things or fly out of your grip.
- Train within your capacities, listen to your body, and use common sense.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR INDIAN CLUBS STARTER KIT
You get a set of Pahlavandle™ and our Club Swinging Basics video course to get started fast and safely! You can already download the videos at checkout. Our expert trainer is going to show you the progressions he has developed since 2010 to make YOU confident to swing clubs and get a great workout!
Our Pahlavandle starter kit is the most comprehensive introduction to Indian clubs on the market with 2 hours of video material. This translates to hours of training on your side.
You’ll get to learn about the 2 styles of club swinging, the traditional single club “closed style” and the British double clubs “open style” exercises.
This is done to facilitate the learning curve and make sure you achieve success from day 1. Going from simple to complex exercises makes sense!
Within a few lessons, you will be ready to apply your new skills in the form of flow and circuit training for a full body and mind training experience.
We covers safety, key principles and all the basic you need to know to get a broad foundation of skills. After completion, you’ll have the foundations to carry on with any of our other video courses.
YOU WILL LEARN
- General safety and training guidelines
- Key points and principles of club swinging
- Single hand and double handed exercise tutorials to follow along, 20 progressive exercises in total
- A circuit training protocol with a single Indian club and own bodyweight
- 5 Essential double Indian clubs exercise tutorials
- 2 short flowing routines with 2 clubs
- 2 training circuits with 2 clubs
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- Suitable for both children and adults
- The material used for the Pahlavandle ™ is food grade safe plastic.
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact.
- The Pahlavandle™ is only designed to be used as per our recommendations to be found in our instruction videos.
- Note that we accept no liability in any case of modification whatsoever of our products.