The Indian club challenge, full body training program
The Indian club challenge is not just a selection of workouts, but an actual program that is going to challenge you for months!
A great full body program
There are both double and single handed exercise variations with a single club, and challenging Hindu push up variations.
We also added simple and classical kettlebell/ sandbag exercises into the mix for all around strength and power. This is one true full body and mind strength workout!
If you haven’t got a sandbag, no problem. We even show you how to make a bombproof one without breaking the piggy bank.
Who is it for?
The program’s training approach is designed primarily for everyday people, with everything that life throws at them: work, family etc…
It is perfect for people who already train (or are thinking of training) at home with clubs and kettlebells.
If you are new to heavy club swinging, we strongly recommend you to purchase the 5 day kick start program first. This short 15 minutes a day course will get you on the right track, fast!!
The Indian club challenge will help you become stronger and fitter, move better, and you will still have energy for other things in your day.
Progress without ever getting bored
Yes, you can progress without training yourself into the ground every session or getting bored!
You can do the Indian club challenge 3-4 times a week without burning out. Each workout session will take from 15 to 35 minutes, using our variable program protocol.
Training volume and exercise selection changes from session to session, where you’ll roll a die to select the workout parameters.
Think of variability as controlled randomness. We stick to strictly defined parameters (specificity of training) to ensure consistent progress and a sustainable training approach.
The Indian club challenge includes:
- Safety & Training Guidelines
- PDF manual with full program description, log book template, print out reference sheets
- Heavy club exercises variations | video demonstrations and explanation of key points
- Push up variations | video demonstrations and explanation of key points
- Kettlebell exercise variations | video demonstrations and explanation of key points
- Sandbag exercise variations | video demonstrations and explanation of key points
- Access to extra material | exercises from the original 21 day challenge, warm up and cool down videos, how to build a bombproof sandbag for next to nothing.