HEMA STARTER KIT: INDIAN CLUBS & OVER 60 MINUTES OF TRAINING VIDEOS!
If you’re into HEMA, you’re going to love training with Indian clubs and circular swings.
The Pahlavandle™ is the safest way to get started with Indian clubs, and with the weight adjustment possibilities up to 3kg, our clubs will keep you busy for a while! We also added a set of weight inserts to this offer, to increase the weight or adjust the balance point of the clubs. You can also screw the 2 pahlavandle together to create a short mace that can be used for the double handed exercises.
Remember you can use sand or gravel to increase the weight of your clubs.
If you are new to club swinging, no problem, we have included the very basics you need to know to get going.
The style of swinging in those exercises is called open style, and meant for light to moderately heavy clubs. We’ll have you swing double handed, single handed and with 2 clubs in all planes motion. And you will integrate your lower body with squats, lunges and pivoting steps!
3 ESSENTIAL SAFETY TIPS
- Always inspect your equipment before you train.
- Always take a 360 degree space check around you before you start your workout, as clubs can hit things or fly out of your grip.
- Always train within your capacities, listen to your body, and use common sense.
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- Suitable for children and adults
- The material used for the Pahlavandle ™ is food grade safe plastic.
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact.
- The Pahlavandle™ is only designed to be used as per our recommendations to be found in our instruction videos.
- Note that we accept no liability in any case of modification whatsoever of our products.
HEMA STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™ weight inserts
- OPEN STYLE CLUB SWINGING FOR HEMA (video downloads)
- Training guidelines PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Essential Heart Shaped Swing tutorials (8 tutorials)
- Montoya complex (single club)
- Kahl Drogo complex (single club)
- The loop complex (single club)
- Swing with a pivoting step turn (single club)
- Stronger grip circuit (double club)
- Sam Kehoes 1866’s workout (single and double club exercises)
- A PDF download of the 2 circuit is available for quick reference