HEMA STARTER KIT: INDIAN CLUBS & OVER 60 MINUTES OF TRAINING VIDEOS!
If you’re into HEMA, you’re going to love training with Indian clubs and circular swings.
The Pahlavandle™ is the safest way to get started with Indian clubs, and with the weight adjustment possibilities up to 3kg, our clubs will keep you busy for a while! We also added a set of weight inserts to this offer, to increase the weight or adjust the balance point of the clubs. You can also screw the 2 pahlavandle together to create a short mace that can be used for some exercises.
Remember you can use sand or gravel to increase the weight of your clubs.
If you are new to club swinging, no problem, we have included the very basics you need to know to get going.
The style of swinging in those exercises is called open style, and meant for light Indian clubs. Check out our HEMA section for heavy clubs tutorials.
3 ESSENTIAL SAFETY TIPS
- Always inspect your equipment before you train.
- Always take a 360 degree space check around you before you start your workout, as clubs can hit things or fly out of your grip.
- Always train within your capacities, listen to your body, and use common sense.
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- Suitable for children and adults
- The material used for the Pahlavandle ™ is food grade safe plastic.
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact.
- The Pahlavandle™ is only designed to be used as per our recommendations to be found in our instruction videos.
- Note that we accept no liability in any case of modification whatsoever of our products.
HEMA STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™ weight inserts
- OPEN STYLE CLUB SWINGING FOR HEMA (video downloads)
- Training guidelines PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Essential tutorials
- Single Inner Heart Shaped Swing
- Single Outer Heart Shaped Swing
- Inner to outer switch
- Outer to Inner Switch #1
- Outer to Inner Switch #2
- Single Club Switch Flow
- Under Hand Heart Shaped Swing
- Over hand heart shaped Swing
- Wrist circles
- Wrist figure 8s
- Stronger grip circuit (double club)
- Sam Kehoes 1866’s workout (single and double club exercises)
- Swing with a pivoting step turn (single club)
- Heaven 6 (double clubs)
- Inner snake (single club)
- Outer snake (single club)