HEMA STARTER KIT: INDIAN CLUBS & OVER 60 MINUTES OF TRAINING VIDEOS!
The Pahlavandle™ is the safest way to get started with Indian clubs, and with the weight adjustment possibilities up to 3kg, our clubs will keep you busy for a while! We also added a set of extenders to this offer, so that you can also experience swinging with a longer handle, as if using Persian meels or even a short mace.
We recommend screwing 3 handles together maximum to get the most durability out of your equipment. Remember you can use sand or gravel to increase the weight of your clubs.
If you are new to club swinging, no problem, we have included the very basics you need to know to get going.
The style of swinging in those exercises is called open style, and meant for light to moderately heavy clubs. We’ll have you swing double handed, single handed and with 2 clubs in all planes motion. And you will integrate your lower body with squats, lunges and pivoting steps!
- Food grade plastic
- 20 cm length
- 2,8 cm diameter
- 65 gram
- Suitable for children and adults
- Please observe that the Pahlavandle ™ is not designed for juggling or impact
HEMA STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 set of Pahlavandle™
- 1 set of Extenders
- OPEN STYLE CLUB SWINGING FOR HEMA (video downloads)
- Training guidelines PDF
- Club swinging 101 express
- Essential Heart Shaped Swing tutorials (8 tutorials)
- Montoya complex (single club)
- Kahl Drogo complex (single club)
- The loop complex (single club)
- Swing with a pivoting step turn (single club)
- Stronger grip circuit (double club)
- Sam Kehoes 1866’s workout (single and double club exercises)
- A PDF download of the 2 circuit is available for quick reference