HEAVY CLUB, ADJUSTABLE BOTH IN WEIGHT & LENGTH!
The Pahlavandle™ XL has a unique handle which makes it possible to be used both single and double handed. This heavy club design is based on mugdars and karlakattai from India, and is not a Persian meel. The perfect club to experience our Hanuman workouts.
The handle has a reverse taper and no pommel. This design provides a safe grip, while working your grip more actively compared to a club with a pommel.
MATERIALS & FINISH
We use recycled materials and sustainable in the production of the Pahlavandle™ XL. Therefore the actual look and color might be slightly different from the pictures on our website.
The handle is made of mahogany hardwood.
The wood is finished with beeswax as it provides a better grip and a more natural feel in the hands.
The core of the club is a hollow pipe. Standard 100mm/ 4 inch drain pipe from your local hardware fits , should you need to replace or lengthen the tube.
Do not fill the Pahlavandle XL with water, only dry fillers: wood pellets, rice, sand, gravel, metal nuts and bolts etc…
- The Pahlavandle™ XL is sold as a single unit.
- Total length is 85 cm
- Handle diameter at its thickest point is 42 mm
- Barrel diameter is 110 mm
- You will need a 13 mm (½ inch) socket wrench to tighten up the bolt securely in place. This tool is not included.
- If combining 2 types of filler, put the heaviest one towards the end of the club for the best swing.