HEAVY CLUB, ADJUSTABLE BOTH IN WEIGHT & LENGTH!
The Pahlavandle™ XL has a unique handle which makes it possible to be used both single and double handed. This heavy club design is based on mugdars and karlakattai from India, and is not a Persian meel. The perfect club to experience our Hanuman workouts.
The handle has a reverse taper and no pommel. This design provides a safe grip, while working your grip more actively compared to a club with a pommel.
3 ESSENTIAL SAFETY TIPS
- Always inspect your equipment before you train.
- Always take a 360 degree space check around you before you start your workout, as clubs can hit things or fly out of your grip.
- Always train within your capacities, listen to your body, and use common sense.
MATERIALS & FINISH
We use recycled materials and sustainable in the production of the Pahlavandle™ XL. Therefore the actual look and color might be slightly different from the pictures on our website.
The handle is made of mahogany hardwood.
The wood is finished with high quality Danish oil as it provides a better grip and a more natural feel in the hands. You can care for your club by oiling it from time to time. The traditional oil mixture for coating Karlakattai is 3 parts castor oil and 1 part neem oil. Wipe off with a rag and leave to cure for a few hours.
The core of the club is a hollow pipe made from reclaimed plastic.
FILLING YOUR XL
Do not fill the Pahlavandle™ XL with liquids, use only dry fillers: wood pellets, rice, sand, gravel, metal nuts and bolts, lead shot, etc…
We recommend wood pellets for beginners. By filling the tube to its max capacity, your XL will weigh 4,5kg. You can safely swing the Pahlavandle™ XL even though the material sloshes about in the tube.
- Total length is 82 cm
- Handle diameter at its thickest point is 42 mm
- Barrel diameter is 110 mm
- You will need a 13 mm (½ inch) socket wrench to tighten up the bolt securely in place. This tool is not included.