5 day Indian clubs intro course for beginners | Learn new skills or improve the basics
Welcome to a very accessible 5 day Indian clubs intro course! Use a Pahlavandle, clubbell or whatever you have access to, and get ready to experience what Indian clubs have to offer!
The club swinging techniques are based on karlakattai and mudgar exercises from the Indian subcontinent, and are specifically designed so that a healthy adult women or man can follow the program.
Only practice the lessons one day at a time, as presented in the videos. Learning and practicing in small increments is most optimal for you to avoid information overload.
What you will need
- A single club between 1,5 and 3kg (If you have Pahlavandles, a 1,5 liter bottle filled with sand weighs just under 3kg)
- 15 minutes a day for a 5 day period.
- A small space for training, free of clutter
What you will learn during this 5 day course
- General safety guidelines
- Key points and principles of club swinging
- Single hand and double handed exercises, 20 progressive exercises in total
- 1 simple training protocol with a single Indian club and own bodyweight
- 5 x15-20 minutes training videos
- 36 minutes of Q&A theory about club swinging