At the beginning of July 2019, we had a guest coming to our Heroic Sport headquarters. The whole thing took a left and turned out into a wild and creative weekend of brainstorming, leaving us full of excitement and open to new possibilities we never considered.
It’s fantastic to get input from people out there who can look at our Pahlavandle and our teaching methods in a totally new way, and bring their own passion and expertise to make it into something bigger. We are grateful for the way things are moving.
We can’t reveal it all, but you will get some insight by watching the videos below!
I personally enjoyed talking to Ngub so much, I decided to do an interview so that everyone could benefit from his journey and wisdom.
We also converted the video into an mp3, so that you can download and listen to it at your convenience.
Here are some of the points we went through:
- What attracted you to Indian clubs in the first place?
- Steel clubs vs Pahlavandle
- What made you decide Heroic Sport was the right match for you?
- How did you come up combining what you do professionally with Indian clubs?
- What is kinesiology and how can it help us?
- How can we bring more balance in our lives?
- What’s the biggest hurdle for people maintaining a physical activity program?
- What’s the difference between looking ahead, turning the head or following the movement with the eyes?